The Petite Ecole Bilingue welcomes children from the age of 2 years upwards for either morning, afternoon or all day sessions, to take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Activities are carried out in English or in Russian (according to choice) by native speakers. In order to provide a truly foreign-language education, the Petite Ecole Bilingue is a private, ‘off contract’ establishment.
Our program conforms to the official instructions of the National Education Board. All our teachers are qualified and hold degrees.
Each evening after teaching has finished, children may remain in after-school care until 6:30PM, or they can take part in art or music classes.
- Small class sizes,
- A personalised teaching program which allows children to progress according to their own individual rate of learning, and not just to their age,
- A qualified, attentive and devoted teaching staff,
- The careful supervision of each class by a team of teachers and assistants, tailored according to the age and needs of the children,
- A flexible teaching plan designed to be easily adapted to cater for each child’s age and rhythm of learning,
- The constant supervision of children by teachers who are native speakers of the target language,
- Teaching multiple languages by incorporating them into other fundamental areas of learning,
- An active teaching method which offers our pupils a certain autonomy, and allows them to enjoy the pleasure of expressing themselves and of taking part from the very first class,
- A wide choice of cultural, theatrical, artistic, musical and sports activities taught by visiting staff specially trained in these areas, encouraging the child to blossom both artistically and intellectually,
- The full integration of all pupils coming from a variety of backgrounds, something for which each child of each group must learn to take responsibility.
We accept children who are not yet potty-trained. In fact, these children learn very quickly to imitate the others who use the toilets.