To subscribe your child in our school, the following procedure is employed :
Make an appointment
Make an appointment by phone (01 43 80 25 34) or by mailing () to visit the school.
Time range of appointment :
|Monday to Friday (except for Wednesday)||9am to 11am||2pm to 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 11am|
During the appointment
- A tour of the school;
- Presentation of the school and how it operates;
- Receive admission papers.
For parents ABROAD !
- A visit can be made by someone else you have chosen;
- An admission file can be downloaded from the school’s website (http://stewartintschool.com), under the “Documents” category.
Only completed paper work will be considered. You can find all of the documents under the “Documents” category on our website. The file comprises:
- Application form;
- Inscription contract;
- Authorisation to collect children from school;
- Authorisation to take part in school outings;
- Medical information;
- Authorisation for surgical treatment;
- A photocopy of the family record book or a birth certificate of the child or any other document proving his identity or affiliation;
- Proof of residence (less than 3 months);
- A document certifying that the child has received all vaccinations for his age or has provided a doctor’s certificate detailing reasons for not having vaccination; report any known allergies ... etc. (copy of vaccinations certificate);
- Personal bank account coordinates;
- A certificate of insurance in individual civil liability for the school year;
- For new students who have been enrolled in another school, a copy of the latest school report and the decision for progressing into the next grade.
Please return the completed application by mail, including registration fees, a receipt will be assured.
The files are processed in order of arrival. Former students have priority for reenrollment until 15th December. Places for new students are assigned from the month of January.
To confirm the enrollment of your child, you will receive a bill for 1st term tuition to be paid by the end of April. Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a confirmation which will include all relevant information related to the school year (school calendar, supply list, etc.).
In case your child is accepted on the waiting list, the school will notify you as soon as possible of all available spaces.