La Petite École Bilingue - Oxford Gardens
- From 18 months to age 8 (one new class each year)
- Jardin d’Enfants : 137a St Marks road, London W10 6BZ
- School : 90 Oxford Gardens, London W10 5UW
The school takes children from 18 months to 3 at the Jardin d’Enfants, situated 5 minutes from the main school. They can then continue their schooling in Oxford Gardens (classes currently go up to age 8).
The school is open from Monday to Friday, as follows:
- From 9am to 4pm for PS MS classes
- From 8.30 to 4pm for CP to CM2
On Wednesday the school is only open in the morning from 8.30-9am to 12 for all classes.
Lunch is provided in the school.
- Breakfast club from 7.30 to 8.55.
- After school child care from 4:30 to 6:20pm.
- Wednesday workshops from 12 to 4pm.
- Evening classes from 4.30 to 6pm.
- Russian Saturday classes from 10 to 12 and from 12 to 2pm.
- Holiday classes.
Information is available at the school office.