La Petite École Bilingue - Oxford Gardens
The school takes children from 18 months to 3 at the Jardin d’Enfants, situated 5 minutes from the main school. They can then continue their schooling in Cambridge Gardens /Oxford Gardens (classes currently go up to age 10).
- From 2 to age 11
- School : 90 Oxford Gardens, London W10 5UW
- Nursery: 80 Cambridge Gardens, London W10 6HS
- From 18 months
- Le Jardin d’Enfants: 137a, St Marks Road, London W10 6BZ
The school is open from Monday to Friday, as follows:
- From 9am to 4pm for PS MS classes
- From 8.30 to 4pm for CP to CM2
On Wednesday the school is only open in the morning from 8.30-9am to 12 for all classes.
Lunch is provided in the school.
- Early arrival club from 8.00am
- After school child care from 4:30 to 6:20pm.
- Wednesday workshops from 12 to 4pm.
- Evening classes from 4.30 to 6pm.
- Russian Saturday classes from 10 to 12 and from 12 to 2pm.
- Russian Holiday classes.
Information is available at the school office.