La Petite École Bilingue - Kentish Town
- From age 3 to 11
- 22 Vicars Road, London NW5 4NL
La Petite Ecole Bilingue opened in Kentish Town in September 2012.
Its building (previously the Ile aux Enfants school) has been has been entirely refurbished. It takes pupils from the Petite Section up to CM2, in small classes. Teaching is bilingual french/English.
The school is open from Monday to Friday, as follows:
- From 9am to 4pm for nursery classes
- From 8.30 to 4pm for primary classes
Parents with children in primary classes can leave children in our nursery at the same time for no extra charge.
On Wednesday the school is only open in the morning from 8.30 to 12 for all classes.
- Garderie from 16h30 to 18h20.
- Wednesday workshops from 12 to 4pm.
- Evening classes from 4.30 to 6pm.
- Saturday classes from 10 to 12 and from 12 to 2pm.
- Holiday classes.
Balanced meals are prepared on-site.
Information is available at the school office.