La Petite Ecole Bilingue welcomes children of all nationalities to its three London establishments. Le Jardin d'enfants welcomes children from the age of 18 months, Oxford Gardens from the age of two and Kentish Town, from the age of three.
To enroll your child in one of our schools, kindly follow the following procedure.
1/ Making an appointment
Please make an appointment, mentioning your child's DOB and school campus interest, to visit the school by email or by phone :
|Phone :||Kentish Town: 020 7284 2620|
|Oxford Gardens and Le Jardin d'Enfants: 020 8964 4356|
2/ Your visit
- Guided tour of the school premises
- Presentation of the school and its operation
- Submission of registration forms.
For parents not currently in the UK, we would be happy to receive the visit by a close friend or relative in your place. If you wish to enroll your child in one of our establishments, and cannot visit the school, kindly download and complete the relevant forms and return them to us.
Pre-registration is free of charge. You will receive, by return, an email confirming safe receipt of your application, and confirmation that your child has been either offered a place, or is on the waiting list at the institution of your choice. Pre-registrations are processed in the order they are received. Priority is given to siblings of children already in attendance at our school.
In the event your child is placed on the waiting list, the school will notify you as soon as a vacancy becomes available.
Tuition fees are subject to Term and Conditions registration and are detailed in the relevant document.
Once you receive the school place offer for your child, you must complete and return the registration pack (by email, post or delivered directly to the school) within the deadline. Only complete applications will be accepted. You can download all these files from the "useful documents" section on the school website. You will also find full details of school fees. The registration pack consists of the following documents:
- School Place Offer acceptance Form
- Terms and Conditions
- Admission policy
- Financial policy
- School Fees: Oxford Gardens/Cambridge gardens | Kentish town
- Payment of the non-refundable first enrolment fee (£1200), as stipulated in the Terms and Condition.
Once we have received and processed your application, you will receive confirmation of your child’s enrollment in the school.
6/ Schedule of dates
- Pre-registration commences immediately after the Autumn half-term holiday for the following school year.
- Current students are afforded priority re-enrollment status until the 15th of December.
- Confirmation of registration begins in January.
- Places must be accepted and confirmed by parents by March 30.
Registration is open throughout the year, within the limits of places being available. At the end of the school year, a complete information pack will be sent to parents for the following school year. This will include all relevant information related to the upcoming school year including the new school calendar, list of supplies etc.